– Alan’s upcoming presentations at Star East
– We explore the potential topic for Alan’s 5 minute Lightning talk
– We spend a good deal of time on the continuing need for Leaders to help resuscitate Test Zombies.
– very briefly talk about Gamification for Engagement
– And Alan drops a surprise bomb on me
It’s been awhile since I’ve actually written something and I have a couple of topics I am itching to talk about. I will try to get one of those out this weekend.
Our Topics this time:
– Alan recruiting testers in the new world
– Dashboards and how to make them not suck
– Planning and estimation in the new world
– and why I hate the Agile Manifesto. (actually, it’s why I hate the people who read it wrong…) 🙂
The Angry Weasel and I have put together another podcast. In this episode, we talk about problems we see in leading change towards a better direction. We cover some changes we face, change management, and reasons change fails. We talk about the importance of “why” and leverage the “Waterfall vs. Agile” religious war, as an example.
We managed to keep our “shinythingitis” to a minimum of slightly less than 70% of the time. 🙂 Enjoy!